Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some of the reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that in spite of how to invent a product good an idea you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a full line of services not trying to add more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you up.)
6. They have too many similar products and that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what has already been on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they participate in a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year or the following year and Getting A Patent aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or inventhelp office locations sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as it can.